Tuesday 27 November 2012

Module intoductons and new ideas...again!

Today we had introduction lectures to modules we can choose to do next year. Today I went to all the lectures, keeping an open mind, about animation, visual communications, ceramics and fashion. I'm definitely interested in animation and couldn't help but get inspired from the introduction, so now I have a new idea, with help from my fellow students who give great advice.

I plan on taking my art on a little journey. Remember my little dough men made from clay? I plan on making another version of those little guys and placing them in (hopefully) amusing scenario's in our life size world. The contrast itself between the tin figure and in comparison our everyday objects should be amusing. The use of animated facial expressions should help too. I also want to try make a stop motion video. I've never made one before but it's worth a try and I'll have it here on my blog.

I plan on taking my little character with me on my everyday journeys and surroundings and taking photos in different situations. Literally taking my art on a journey. It also still includes the theme personal space since the little guy will be sharing my own journeys!

So textured paintings and my little animated adventure are two new ideas... Maybe I'm finally breaking down that wall?

my previous dough men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment