Saturday 3 November 2012

Confined space

Now that I'm basically starting my project all over again, I'm doing a few little bits and pieces to get myself aquanted with the new topic.

 
 Remember this little guy? My tutors particularly liked him. It gives the illusion that he's in a confined space especilly becuse of the size and shape of the piece. My tutors were talking about coffins too so made this...

 
I made a simple little coffin fo him but it has a gap down the centre for viewer to peer inside. Looks a little creepy in a way, bit like something related to a horror film and the poor guy was burried alive.

 
This is where I got my "ginger bread men" from. It's very simple and I'm not using it in my project but when I look at it in a way it relates to confined space. The figures obviously representing people (personal) and the box representing space (confined).

I've more, hopefully interesting ideas yet to come.... stay chuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment