Wednesday 26 September 2012

Idea: Sharing your Personal Space

Recently I seem to have gone anther direction wth my ideas. I'm still exploring the idea of personal space but this time I'm looking at relationships and how we share our personal space with others or to contradict that idea, how we can exclude or prevent others from getting close to us and allowing them into our personal space. There's also the invasion of your space, if  you feel uncomfortable aound people that are standing a little to close. I've often heard people scolding others "get out of my face!" or "your in my space!" ... We've all felt that sense of invasion into your personal space and often people can get defensive if you get a little to close. Unless of course your very familiar with that person!



I'll continue researching this idea and see where it will lead me. I'll be speaking to my tutors soon so we'll see what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment